Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to AgileScrumPro!

I hope to use this blog to document my learnings about Agile Scrum as I pursue expertise in that role. I have been involved in project management and coordination for several years before becoming a certified ScrumMaster at BodyBuilding.com. I am a member of our local APLN (Agile Project Leadership Network) local Boise Chapter, a member of several Agile groups in LinkedIn, and seeking to expand networking opportunities for the purpose of promoting the use of Agile in software development and expanding the field, especially as it relates to project management in general.

Please feel free to contact me for questions or networking regarding Agile Scrum, especially in the Boise area. I am also interested in pursuing Agile coaching opportunities as they arise.

More to come...

<><

No comments:

Post a Comment